The EU has introduced a new law regarding online privacy. It is designed to protect the privacy of internet users, increasing online security and data privacy. This policy sets out how hps group manages cookies in relation to our website.
This policy applies to the Hanson Zandi website: www.hansonzandi.co.uk
3.1 ABOUT COOKIES
Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We use the information we obtain from you for the following purposes:
- To recognise your computer when you visit our website
- To track you as you navigate our website
- To improve the website’s usability
- To analyse the use of our website
We don’t sell the information collected by cookies, nor do we disclose the information to third parties, except where required by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
3.3 LIST OF COOKIES
HERE IS A LIST OF ALL COOKIES USED ON THE HANSON ZANDI WEBSITE:
3.4 STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
3.5 ANALYTICAL/PERFORMANCE COOKIES
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
3.6 FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
3.7 TARGETING COOKIES
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
3.8 MANAGING COOKIES
You can manage cookies through your web browser settings.
3.9 BLOCKING COOKIES
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- In Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools” » “Internet Options” » “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
- In Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools” » “Options” and check “Tell websites I do not want to be tracked” in the “Privacy” tab.
- In Chrome to block cookies go to “Tools” » “Settings” » “Under the Bonnet” » “Content settings…” and select your option in the “Cookies” section.
- In Safari you need to select “Edit” » “Preferences” » “Security” and select your option for “Accept cookies”.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of this and other websites.
3.10 DELETING COOKIES
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer.
- In Internet Explorer you need to go to “Tools” » “Internet Options” and select “Delete temporary files” under the “General” tab.
- In Firefox, you can delete cookies by going to “Tools” » “Options” and then in the “Privacy” tab “clear your recent history”.
- In Chrome to delete cookies go to “Tools” » “Settings” » “Under the Bonnet” » “Content settings…” » “All cookies and site data…” then click “Remove All”.
- In Safari you need to select “Edit” » “Preferences” » “Security” » “Show Cookies” and click “Remove All”.
Doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
4. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about our cookies or this Cookies policy, please contact us.
5. FURTHER READING
For more information about cookies see the links below.
Useful information about cookies can be found at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
The BBC Web Wise guide to cookies: http://www.bbc.co.uk/webwise/guides/about-cookies
A guide to behavioural advertising and online privacy has been produced by the Internet Advertising Bureau which can be found at: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/download-guide
This policy shall be effective immediately upon approval.
Get in Touch
Hanson Zandi is an integrated communications agency based in Marlow, with more than 30 years' experience in healthcare and pharmaceutical advertising.
Services available include brand strategy, design, advertising, copywriting and patient engagement. We offer digital communications through animation services, video production, App and website design. We also have extensive knowledge of market access tools, research and education. As a result, we provide a valuable global solution to all our clients. Click here to view an example of our work.
Telephone: +44 (0)1628 477211
or send us an email below…