- You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by Hanson Zandi Advertising Ltd.
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Hanson Zandi Advertising Ltd or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Hanson Zandi Advertising Ltd’s prior written consent.
- All Content included on the Website is the property of Hanson Zandi Advertising Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- Hanson Zandi Advertising Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, all Users are advised to take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- The environment is a consideration in our day-to-day practices and we are always seeking sustainable methods and environmentally-friendly materials. For a copy of our company Sustainability Policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hanson Zandi Advertising Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, the products and/or services available. These Terms and Conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Hanson Zandi Advertising Ltd accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Website and its Content at their own risk.
- These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Hanson Zandi Advertising Ltd shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and Hanson Zandi Advertising Ltd and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- Hanson Zandi Advertising Ltd. is committed to ensuring that we deliver an exceptional service to all of our clients and ensure that brand safety is a core consideration of our business activities. For full information on how Hanson Zandi Advertising Ltd. manages brand safety, please see our ‘Brand Safety Policy’, a copy of which can be requested from email@example.com.